PASTOR DAIVA MORALES
Pastor Morales is also a Certified Lifecoach, a healer, gifted medium and a spiritual counselor. She is skilled in removing unwanted energies from people and their property. She is also a dynamic speaker who has spoken at various spiritual churches in the Connecticut and Massachusetts areas.
Ms. Morales is a nurse, a mother and wife. Her psychic gifts run in her family and she has spent the last few years fine tuning them to better aid those she helps.
Each step is a path on your journey.
As pastor of The Church of the Infinite Spirit, Ms. Morales is the spiritual leader of the congregation. This includes being available for spiritual counseling, naming ceremonies, weddings, and other such events. She is often a moderator, speaker and medium during church services.
The job of a pastor can be quite varied, depending on the needs of the congregation. Pastor Morales teaches classes after the Fellowship Hour, four times a year. She is also a very important member of our Board of Directors, helping to plan goals and activities for the church. She also represents the church at the State spiritualist meetings, acting as the liaison between our church and other churches in the state. One of her main goals is to make sure the practices and policies of the church responsibly and effectively support its ministry activities.
Spiritual Development Classes for 2020
May 24-CANCELLED, July 12, Sept. 27, Nov. 8
meets after Fellowship Hour
$20 for members
$25 for non-members
GOLDEN RULES FOR EASIER LIVING
1. If you open it, close it.
2. If you turn it on, turn it off.
3. If you unlock it, lock it up.
4. If you break it, admit it.
5. If you can't fix it, call someone who can.
6. If you borrow it, return it.
7. If you value it, take care of it.
8. If you make a mess, clean it up.
9. If you move it, put it back.
10. If it belongs to someone else, and you want to use it, get permission.
11. If you do not know how to operate it, leave it alone.
12. If it is none of your business, do not ask questions.
13. If it isn't broken, do not fix it.
14. If it will brighten someone's day---say it.